myStrength: The Health Club For Your Mind

KCMHSAS is offering access to a FREE online wellness tool called


myStrength offers

FREE web and mobile self-help resources that can empower people in their journey to becoming and staying mentally and physically healthy


myStrength includes

electronic learning options, a mood tracker, inspirational quotes, videos, and other resources


myStrength has

personalized help to reduce stress, manage depressive thoughts, and/or or manage anxious thoughts


How myStrength works

After you complete your brief Wellness Assessment and personal profile, myStrength will deliver your personal home page based on your motivation level each day.  You can work on e-Learning, explore articles and videos or just get inspired by the daily quote and community inspirations.


To learn more or to sign up for myStrength you can visit:

·       From desktop or laptop computer:

·       From a mobile device:


Once you are on the myStrength site, look for the prompts for “sign up” and “log in”.  When prompted, please use the Access Code of : SWMKalamazoo.


If you have questions about myStrength, you can call

the Recovery Institute for Peer Support help at 269-343-6725

or contact KCMHSAS Customer Services at 269-553-7000.


  Back to TOP



Stay tuned as #LOOKBEYOND continues

to develop and grow!!

In the meantime, make a pledge to be stigma-free TODAY!

Click the Pledge below to access the fillable PDF, complete and submit to make your pledge to


 Back to TOP

Other Resources

Residents of Kalamazoo County have access to a wide-range of community resources provided by a diverse group of organizations.  Whether private or public, governmental or non-profit, countless organizations exist to help support the Kalamazoo community in a multitude of areas: housing, transportation, medical services, food, clothing, legal services, and many more.  We have provided to links to a number of different areas resource guides and we hope that this is a valuable guide for the community. 




Gryphon Place


Recovery Institute of Southwest Michigan


United Way


Family Help Book


Kalamazoo County Government


Kalamazoo City Government

Portage City Government

Back to TOP